Back in 1988, you could rent Rent a Range Rover in Los Angeles, unrestored, from National Car Rental’s Club fleet at the Los Angeles airport, as well as a handful of Ferrari 328s and a 1959 Cadillac Eldorado from private renters in Hollywood. But today’s it’s easier than ever to rent an exotic car for video production. Prices range from a reasonable $87 per day for a Camaro SS to $5500 a day for a Lamborghini Aventador, and credible rental companies are expanding their fleets as more customers demand exciting rides for “bucket list” vacations and for video shoots.
Where to Rent a Range Rover in Los Angeles
Location, location, location is the reason why there is a lot of exotic car rental companies in L.A. The weather is great all of the time, and the public transportation here is terrible. But you don’t need to go someplace warm, necessarily, to rent a great exotic car. Just be in a popular destination.
Rent a Range Rover in Los Angeles and more
Here are a few exotics available to rent in Los Angeles to whet your appetite: Porsche Boxster, Porsche 911 Carrera S, Porsche 911 Turbo, Bentley Continental GTC, Ferrari 458 Spyder, Tesla Model S, Rolls-Royce Ghost, Fisker Karma, Audi R8 V-10, Lamborghini Aventador, Mercedes SLS, and McLaren MP4 12C.
When you need to look good for a day: Rent a Range Rover in Los Angeles
Every major metropolitan area and quite a few midsize cities across North America have some genuinely local car rental services. A fair amount of these offer luxury cars. The most visible examples are in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, since these local establishments are prominently advertised and most people know something about the city.
While you can rent something like a Mercedes S-Class, if you want a more exotic flavor to your rental there are certain services which cater to customers seeking Lamborghinis, Ferraris, McLarens, and the like.
The thing with these more local establishments is you’re going to need to do some digging to uncover them. A simple Google search for “luxury car rental” won’t do it, thanks to the big national services having those search results locked up tight. Instead, you might need to get on your phone and search the map of where you’re going for car rental services, then check out the options. Even better, see if you can ask the locals about services. You might be surprised at what you find.
The perks to enjoy when you Rent a Range Rover in Los Angeles
Exotic cars are easily some of the finest machines on the planet. Expertly engineered and equipped with all the finest accessories, luxury cars elevate the driving experience. Driving a Range Rover Evoque Rental Los Angeles, for example, is a privilege that’s normally reserved for the rich and famous. Now, thanks to exotic car rental companies, anyone can reserve Rent a Range Rover in Los Angeles, provided they have a valid license and insurance. Exotic car rentals are a great option because:
- They’re exclusive. Most people will never see a Lamborghini or Bentley, never mind drive one. For the relatively small cost of renting one, you’ll have the opportunity to join this exclusive club of drivers.
- The cost isn’t as bad as you’d think. The charges for renting a car that retails for more than $200,000 isn’t outrageous. Although all companies differ, the average price is usually around $1000 for very high-end automotive. Opt to Range Rover HSE rental Los Angeles or any other mid-range luxury vehicle, like a Ford Mustang, BMW, or Mercedes-Benz vehicle and the cost is even more reasonable.
- They’re kept in impeccable shape. Exotic car rentals attract a different kind of rental customer. Traveling diplomats, celebrities and musicians expect their vehicles to be in prime condition. As such, exotic car rental agencies spend extra time detailing and cleaning these vehicles.
- They come with training. Let’s face it; driving an Exotic car rental in LA isn’t easy. In order to ensure your safety and the safety of your passengers, most exotic car rental customers will provide you with a quick crash course on your exotic car rental’s handling capabilities. This will help you get a handle on the vehicle when you Rent a Range Rover in Los Angeles.
- They’re fun to drive. Driving an exotic car rental is quite the experience. The envious looks that you’ll receive from other drivers and bystanders is often enough to make up for the additional cost!